What Goes Bang?! help?

Discussion in 'Events' started by Candentia, Nov 30, 2015.

1. Staryknight

Staryknight New Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Ioh
    Player Rank:
    This is actually the hardest quest I've played, not including demon raids at the higher levels.

2. Collie

Collie Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Lindsey
    If you have units that are immune to status, use them. I used San-San for tanking the golems and he can't be stunned so it was a big help.

3. Dauron

Dauron Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Agdala
    Player Rank:
    Gosh, those speedy Golems almost made me fail the mission. Melvina had to club them with her rod.

Yoki likes this.
  4. Pandamonius

Pandamonius Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Claudia
    Player Rank:
    Finally finished the quest, but it was a lot tougher than the level 50 and 54 urgent quests that were running at the same time. Honestly this quest felt more like level 60 at least. Maybe even 70 due to the knockback/charge spam.

5. Cary

Cary Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Madea
    Random but everytime I see this thread I think "WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY?!"

I still dont think this is as hard as others weve had. You just cant autox3 it

6. Candentia

Candentia Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    MLB Linia V3 w/ rainbow

Was super close, but derped too hard during the last wave since I never saw suicide goblins there the first time (since almost everyone was dead by the end of the 4th wave anyway the first time.) I tried doing it again because I felt like I might have been able to pull it off if I wasn't so stupid from being too used to running a 3 backrow/2 frontline party (or just autox2rainbowing piss-easy things) but then I got freeze AoE'd 6 times and suicide golems suddenly started showing up on the 4th wave. Can't be bothered to try it again today because RL problems and because 10 resets didn't get me my Lephret friends again but I'll go at it tommorow morning.

7. hyoton

hyoton Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Not sure
    Player Rank:
    You need more levels for starters. Parchelle and deed are not good matches here and deed is very underleveled. Mana reel should be being actively used for blue mana to spam the heck out of lepheret's special. I don't like Hatifas here but she's a good card. Even with these difficulties you made it within a revive which is fine.
    What are your other cards?

8. Candentia

Party Leader:
    MLB Linia V3 w/ rainbow
    The problem is, those are my best cards. (I didn't level Deed cause I stopped using her after the demon raid, usually run 3 mages and Parchelle.)

Last edited: Dec 4, 2015
  9. hyoton

hyoton Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Not sure
    Player Rank:
    OK, but what else do you have?

10. Candentia

Party Leader:
    MLB Linia V3 w/ rainbow
    Hero v2
    LB0 Toka
    LB0 Thrax
    MLB Minimo
    MLB Madena
    MLB Melvina
    Phoena (she's level 60 but I don't feel like I have the DPS to do her quest even with 12 revives.)

Everyone else isn't worth mentioning (consider that I bothered listing MLB Madena.)

11. hyoton

hyoton Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Not sure
    Player Rank:
    Well, I think we can leave lb0 thrax out. I actually really like hero v2, I think he's extremely good particularly for the party cost.

Assuming those are your maxed arcana, I guess hero v2, toka, marina v2, hatifas, sub shaly/whoever? If you really want parchelle then she can be used in place of hatifas to absorb some punishment I guess. But I don't think she's good here at all, she's drawing blue from lepheret and only gets -10% DT on final boss wave. Splitting the screen roughly into top and bottom I'd send the highest HP unit to one side with hatifas support to kill mobs there and toka+other melee to the other. Draw blue mana, spam lepheret on final wave.

What did you get with festive tickets?

12. Candentia

Party Leader:
    MLB Linia V3 w/ rainbow
    Hero v2 is actually only level 40something, I would have leveled him further if I had more worthwhile soldiers.

I got Toka and Alvert with my tickets. Was going to get Clarice(because new colo) but turns out I had 19 tickets at the end. Didn't start early enough for more.

The biggest reason why I brought the party I did is so I wouldn't have as much mana dilution actually. I never actually used Lephret before so I kind of forgot what her special even was. Will try to do that more next time, assuming it isn't single target Parchelle wouldn't need the mana to tank more anyway. Mostly, I was trying to follow the advice of someone else who said Kain v2, Deed, and 1 ranged attacker was enough to beat the quest, but the only thing they really told me to do was "micro the skeletons" which is part of why the suicide bombers made me panic on the last wave. (and well they have Phoena/Danielle but they insisted subparty buffers weren't important so...)

13. hyoton

hyoton Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Not sure
    Player Rank:
    This is going to be lengthy.
    Phoena/Danielle is giving approx -15 to 20% damage depending on if they have vol staff on phoena and +20% damage so...yeah. For context, that's like going from 5k to 6k atk and 25% more real HP, which is similar to the level difference between v1 4*LB0 and 5*LB0. So yeah, I would politely remind whoever told you that that subparty buffers r good...
    I get that you already leveled phoena, and I don't mean to give a lecture here, but you really should be working 100% to get her ability 2 unlocked if you haven't. Because you've invested a massive amount of exp just to not use her. It's entirely possible that the utility you get from unlocking her ASAP (plus throwing the vol staff on) is going to be more than the utility you get from spending time on this quest.
    Kain v2 isn't good but would be better here than Parchelle. Still not good at all because his use (front AOE) is going to be taken because you want to take lepheret. But he's going to be mitigating more damage on earlier waves so that's something. Parchelle and deed really are just terrible here with very low auto damage and no really useful skills-if anything, it emphasizes that this quest is not actually that hard. The problem is that any investments you make in these guys to get them better for this quest is basically just a waste in my opinion because
    Anyway, if he has around 5000 atk, hero v2 is probably going to be better than your knights; he'll be fragile but he'll actually be able to kill stuff. Your kill speed is just way too slow, and as a result you're taking a ton of damage. Plus the aura is going to make lepheret even better.
    Also there is no reason whatsoever to worry about mana dilution, you are using mana slow. 3 mana skills still won't be usable but yeah.
    Wait, didn't you pick up nikolas? Why not just use him?

14. Candentia

Party Leader:
    MLB Linia V3 w/ rainbow
    Nikolas is on my other account.

I do intend to do Phoena's quest but I'm waiting for kizuna to give me a few stat boosts before I go and eat all my revives. (Also, I really only want to clear this quest for golem hunt mission. Cant be bothered with the gun.)

Mana dilution is still pretty important due to the second and third mana. The mana slow I find is more of a safety net, at 4 it gets pretty bad.

From what you're saying though, my account with LB1 Teresa and MLB Nikolas should do better, huh. Musica can help too with her wave heal.

15. hyoton

hyoton Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Not sure
    Player Rank:
    I have no idea when kizuna come out. I don't think they'll make a difference though because the real problem is you just need more levels. I'd prioritize doing that one ASAP, particularly if you are going to pull on a festival where you can get another sub party buffer.
    Golem hunt...just do solid precipice for 2 golems at 5 AP. Or seriously just use a revive. This quest is seriously not worth any time at all.
    Regarding mana dilution, you should not be experiencing that with mana slow. It's probably occurring because you don't have any outlets for purples because hatifas is diluting but has 3 cost, and your blues aren't flexible (lepheret is 2 mana; deed is 2 mana and ST; parchelle won't be used if she's at full). This is something to consider when team building.
    So I don't have musica, but after starting pretty pro-musica in theory I've slowly gone towards the neutral/not-very-impressed with her camp except for demon raids. There's an interesting discussion there for another day.

16. apcz

apcz New Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Rowendia, Teriria, Reflette, Lanceburn....
    Player Rank:
    1 day left and I cant get the last box :( I ran out of revival fruit with a lot of psyma, I really want that gun.
    Please help :( could you add me?

17. xRen

xRen Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Selena
    Player Rank:
    what is causing you trouble? maybe I can help.

18. apcz

apcz New Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Rowendia, Teriria, Reflette, Lanceburn....
    Player Rank:
    :( the last wave is really hard, I dont have any heroes pushing the boss back, he keeps going forward. There are also two soliders that hard to kill :( if you have powerful hero please add me, only 18 hours left :eek:

19. Yoki

Yoki Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    LB3 Atui
    Player Rank:
    I personally use San-San, LB1 Barienna, Morgan, Marina + LB1 Pheona and MLB Danielle in sub. It works well when Mana plays along :p

20. xRen

xRen Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Selena
    Player Rank:
    Hm, since I do not know your party, I'm not sure if your arcana are strong or not. But if the last boss is causing trouble, try to bring someone with a one mana special and interrupt the dash. Or try and save all your mana for the last wave so that you can use them on the boss whenever he tries to dash. If you're not lacking in damage, it should be super easy if you can stop the dash.

Also, I added you, I'm leading with Selena so there's your one mana special if you need one. :)