What is "Shinki Released"?

Discussion in 'White Cat Project' started by Ragatoni, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Ragatoni

Ragatoni Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Alvert
    Player Rank:
    I was looking at a few tier lists and found there are some characters with a "shinki released" form. It seems like the earlier characters that are just improved upon, but is it a separate gacha in the future? Or do the characters just get updated? Or something else...

I'm wondering since I have Hao, but kinda wanna reroll for Clive if he's better (that and I like Clive's design better :p). Famitsu says Hao is better, but other sites say Clive is after the "shinki released" thing.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2015
  2. IMBF

IMBF Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Lephret v2(80)
    Player Rank:
    It's almost 1 year after the release of the game (wcp) that they decided to make 1st batch of units stronger by adding another awakening to them.

They continue releasing shinki upgrade the same way (around 1 month per 1 batch).

edit: it's not 1 year. You can find the update date somewhere on wiki.

3. Ragatoni

Ragatoni Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Alvert
    Player Rank:
    Thanks for the clarification! A lot of this confuses me since all the good wikis are in Japanese, and Google Translate can only do so much. :p

If I may ask, for tier lists, which site do you recommend? All the sites seem to differ greatly (ex. Clive is B+ on Famitsu and 9.0 on Gamewith. Giovanni 5.5 on one site and 8.0 on another.) I know that I should just play instead of worry about these things, but I really can't help it hehe.

4. Einherjer

Einherjer Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Lindsey
    Player Rank:
    One word. Powercreep. That's all you need to know.

5. IMBF

IMBF Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Lephret v2(80)
    Player Rank:
    Try to read their review to what the unit can do. Don't believe the site who just give rating without explaining anything.

6. Ragatoni

Ragatoni Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Alvert
    Player Rank:
    I try, but translation errors make it somewhat difficult :oops: I have been making my own decisions based on what I can read (stats, action/passive skills mostly), but it's quite hard to read the site's evaluation itself, so I sometimes feel like I'm missing something important...

But regardless, thanks for all your help! It's hard to get into a game that has a small English fanbase. (y)