......What the crap?!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kenkang, Apr 3, 2016.

1. kenkang

kenkang Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Rox/Aurora
    Player Rank:
    I took a long hiatus from GCC towards the end of November because the game got dry for me. The first few months I got a bunch of pop up notifications from GCC but then they sorta faded away, I thought that was a little strange but thought little of it. Yesterday I see the GCC icon on my phone and decide.. "Hey why not let's see what's going on in GCC." I open the app and WHAT THE CRAP?! I had no idea the game closed down!!

At first I was sad but then I got pretty pissed off. The amount of time I spent on the game cultivating my perfect team and not to mention the money! Over 180 dollars on IAP last year! I didn't even realize I spent that much on the game until I looked at my history. At first I was gonna let it go but that's a lot of money so I requested a refund from google (pretty late, I know.) My last app purchase was on October 31st so I requested the refund and received an automated response saying it wasn't possible. I spent another angry follow up email and I'm awaiting their response.

SCREW GUMI to HELL!

2. slykm

slykm Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Mishima v2 and Velnar v3
    The amount of time and money was still not significant enough for you to check up on the game for the last 4 months but you think you should get a refund? :rolleyes: It was for people who spent money near the game's closing.

Cary likes this.
  3. Co0lMiNt

Co0lMiNt Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Rotating - US Kira-chan - JP
    Player Rank:
    Try calling the telephone number and actually talk to somebody at Google, forget the email route. You're bound to get better results this way if it's not too far back for them to do anything.

4. Jpwong

Jpwong Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    See Signature
    If you didn't spend all your paid prisma, you should load the game and hit the contact button to see how much of a refund GUMI is offering you, even if google won't refund you anything, GUMI might give you something back (They are paying out, see the refund thread).

5. Co0lMiNt

Co0lMiNt Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Rotating - US Kira-chan - JP
    Player Rank:
    ^ That's true, I forgot that they are still accepting applications for refunds through the end of April (?). You just can't delete your game until you get a answer, not sure why they wanted this, but just follow the instructions.

6. Jpwong

Jpwong Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    See Signature
    I think it's mostly in case you need to resubmit your refund info for any reason since the game has all the relevant info they would need related to your account. If you don't have that info, what you need to submit to them to get a refund becomes much more complicated.

7. TangentZ

TangentZ Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Morgan
    Player Rank:
    They announced the GCC closing (on Feb 29) back in Jan 18, which gave us a month and a half to "enjoy" the last remaining days, which I admit I did. :oops:

I'm quite surprised that the OP didn't know until more than a month had passed. But it also shows how very little the OP actually cared for the game. Oh well. :rolleyes: