When did this happen?

Discussion in 'Quests' started by Drowsy Anon, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Drowsy Anon

Drowsy Anon Member

Party Leader:
    Yoshitsugu
    Player Rank:
    I stop playing for a while and I come back to see people having Monette as lead. When did this happen? And was it a limited thing, or is she in a tavern now?

(On an unrelated note, what happened to the forum? It seems emptier than what it used to be. I thought the update with more story would prevent this kinda thing.)

Phoenixaph likes this.
  2. Collie

Collie Well-Known Member

Party Leader:
    Lindsey
    Monette tower event around the start of December; not in a tavern unfortunately.

As for inactivity, it's been a quiet couple of weeks for GCC (not even a recruitment gacha event), so nothing much to talk about lol.

3. Drowsy Anon

Drowsy Anon Member

Party Leader:
    Yoshitsugu
    Player Rank:
    Just realized I posted this in the wrong thread, but thank you for telling me. Guess me and Monette were never meant to be. . .
    Oh well, here I come Alicia!
    (Hopefully it gets livelier. Don't see many of the old faces here anymore. New blood ain't bad, but still. )

Phoenixaph likes this.
  4. TangentZ

TangentZ Active Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Morgan
    Player Rank:
    Monette came from her Tower Event in early December, where you could MLB her for 5 million points.

I've created a Martial Arts team with the kung-fu ladies - Ronda, Monette, Rin Lee, Peixe. Hiiiiyyaaaaaaaaa!

Drowsy Anon likes this.
  5. Plantify

Plantify Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    Myself
    Player Rank:
    You missed out on a lot here on the forums too. It was World war 3.

Rori, Drowsy Anon and Phoenixaph like this.
  6. talantus

talantus Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    rasphia
    Player Rank:

I know how you feel. I feel frustrated sometimes that i joined after Corp and elza's events. I really want those two characters

Drowsy Anon and Phoenixaph like this.
  7. Phoenixaph

Phoenixaph Well-Known Member

Friend ID:
    Party Leader:
    MLB Yoshitsugu
    Player Rank:
    same here,
    i had an account but didn;t play cc until after trystan, selene, lindsey, coro, elza

now i feel like a wall has been pushed towards me in colo, so i tend to avoid teams with lb3/mlb of those units.

i feel really good now, yesterday i managed to beat a team of mlb trystan, mlb selene, lb2 coro, lb2 elza