White Cat Project Multi-player/Co-op LINE Group

Discussion in 'White Cat Project' started by r32inc, Jun 24, 2015.

1. r32inc

r32inc New Member

Party Leader:
    Shizuku
    Player Rank:
    Hi Guys,

I've recently joined this forum and read through most of the post here in the White Cat sub forums. I thought i'd share the LINE Group that I made that has active players to chat and make Multiplayer rooms. Whether it be for multiplayer events or story mission help, it's a small group of people that are pretty friendly and helpful. If you want to check it out I've made a invite link http://line.me/R/ti/g/pkjgAPiO7C (to be open from mobile with LINE app installed) or you can add me by LINE ID: r32inc and i'll add you in.

The LINE group is called: 白猫 Shiro Neko

Most of us in the LINE already farmed the current Snow Fairy Revisit event and normal runes during the recent Mission Factory, but will be happy to help if anyone else needs help.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2015
  2. r32inc

r32inc New Member

Party Leader:
    Shizuku
    Player Rank:
    Childish someone just went in the LINE group and nuke the whole group... I'll go again remove myself from this forum... Bye everyone.

3. boltzz123

boltzz123 Member

Party Leader:
    fairy
    wuut, i just saw this post and want to joint but the group doesn't exist :eek:

4. r32inc

r32inc New Member

Party Leader:
    Shizuku
    Player Rank:
    The LINE group is long gone people kept coming in and disbanding it, since then I've made a "Slack group" on shironekoproject.slack.com you welcome to join. Just PM your email for an invite.

: LINE